It’s been a hell of a week – normal programming should resume as soon as I have caught up on work and sleep. A few quick thoughts on this week’s events:
- Sucks to be you, Brisbane. Get well soon.
- I see we’re still going ahead with this Internet filtering trial. Good luck with that, Conroy.
- Apparently, “deficit” and “recession” are four-letter words.
- Malcolm’s reviewing movies now? That’s opposition you can believe in.
- Looks like Bolt’s setting his sights on the unrecorded crime-wave among African refugees at the moment, and then criticising others for “alarmism”.
Did I miss anything important?