Happy Fathers’ Day to all the Dads out there. I’ll be heading off to a brilliantly scheduled children’s musical event on this Sunday morning, so here is a round-up of a few bits and pieces:
- Just like Bolt with Quentin Bryce, those American defenders of Sarah Palin from sexism have quickly reverted to their true form. But remember – this is not vile.
- Timmeh’s writing headlines for ABC News now – but he forgot the CAPS LOCK.
- John McCain’s staff – still not so good with the Google.
- There looks to be a coordinated effort to put the Troopergate investigation on the back-burner.
- Another positive outcome for New South Wales as Reba Meagher demotes herself.
And let’s finish with a quick link-check on Timmeh:
“Obama needs to help identify her over the weekend as a book burning fundamentalist with a secessionist husband, a wacky minister of her own and an appetite for pork barrelling. They need to marginalise her …”
So the plan is to lie. Thanks for the tip, Bruce.
OK, so Wolpe should have written “a book banning fundamentalist”, but apart from that it looks a solid enough plan.